Automatic Door Repair & Install in NJ & NYC & surrounding areas
Automatic Doors have become an integral part of today’s society. Their convenient access and high safety standards make automatic doors a far superior option than any other alternative. Colline Integrated Security Services has quickly become one of the experts and leaders in the Automatic Doors Industry. We offer multiple options in Automatic Doors installation, replacement and repair services throughout NJ, NY and the Tristate Area.
Colline Integrated Security Services provides automatic doors installations from the following manufacturers:
- Gildor – Gildor Automatic Doors have always led through example. Their innovations in the automatic doors industry have brought about several breakthrough design features. One of which is their Balanced Sliding Doors that offer the clearance of a folding door with the reliability of a sliding door.
- Motion Access – Motion Access offers a wide variety of retrofit kits for direct replacement of 30+ OEM product lines. By using the latest and most advanced digital controls combined with quiet heavy duty operators, they have guaranteed a reliable product which will also meet all present safety requirements. Motion Access is also an industry leader in surface-applied headers. The Condor Swing Package offers a high-energy or low-energy feature, guaranteeing it to be a perfect fit for your business.
- Nabco Entrances/GyroTech – Nabco Entrances offers a wide array of automated entrance systems, including automatic sliding, swing and folding doors. Nabco Entrances also offers a wide variety of custom options, including fire-rated automatic swing doors, non-impact and hurricane-rated high-impact automatic doors, and low-energy ADA-compliant swing doors for accommodating the elderly and handicapped.
- Tormax – Tormax is an independent family-owned company that provides service throughout the world. Their highly innovative products are of outstanding quality. Their products include sliding, swinging, revolving doors and folding automatic doors.
Automatic Door Repair Service
Colline Integrated Security Services provides expert automatic doors repair and replacement services for the following automatic doors and parts manufacturers/brands:
- BEA – Since 1965, BEA has been the leading provider of sensor-based technology used for the activation and safety of automatic doors. BEA’s sensors, paired with OEM-supplied doors, can be found in retail, public and commercial door applications across the globe. Regardless of the door applications, BEA’s sensors help create smarter environments in tune with the safety, security and workflow needs of today’s fast-paced business.
- Besam ASSA ABLOY – Besam ASSA ABLOY is the world’s most complete supplier of entrance automation. They create safe, convenient, secure and reliable automatic entrance solutions, with the best possible balance of quality, cost and lifetime performance.
- Dor-O-Matic/LCN/Von Duprin – With more than 27 brands sold in over 120 countries across the globe, Allegion specializes in security around the doorway and beyond: everything from residential and commercial locks, door closer and exit devices, steel doors and frames to access control and workforce productivity systems.
- Dorma – Dorma, with over 100 years of tradition, offers solutions covering all facets of door operability, including high-quality automatic doors systems, and time and access control solutions.
- Hunter Ditec Entrematic – Hunter Ditec Entrematic supplies its customers with reliable door automation systems and components. Quality products are the foundation of their business.
- Horton Automatics – Horton Automatics provides customers with a variety of automatic doors choices such as swinging/folding systems, sliding door systems and many other automatic entrance systems. Their products are versatile, elegant and sophisticated.
- MS Sedco – For 30 years, MS Sedco has remained an industry leader in sensor and switch systems for automatic doors. Their products are designed to integrate with other security systems. MS Sedco prides themselves on exceptional customer service.
- Opcon USA – Opcon USA’s automatic doors operator conversion systems incorporate standard automatic doors operators by most major automatic door operator manufacturers. The Opcon system utilizes a case/chassis system to convert operation to a complete underground/in-floor system.
- OPTEX Technologies – OPTEX manufactures advanced automatic doors sensor products for North, Central and South America. Their mission is to make the world a convenient and safe place. Their products are responsive to natural human movement, which allows the doors to respond more naturally.
- Record USA – Record provides its customers with high caliber products and top-of-the-line customer satisfaction. They are dedicated to their customer’s satisfaction, from conception to completion, and provide various door entrance solutions for retail businesses, hotels, hospitals, and other facilities.
- Stanley – Stanley provides the most comprehensive line of products, services and technologies for schools, hospitals, governments, retailers, airports, and more. They pride themselves on visionary thinking, careful design, and superior craftsmanship.