Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Systems & Services
Colline Integrated Security Services offers a variety of Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) systems that provide our customers with the best surveillance options and security available in the market. New technology offers high-resolution recording as well as remote access from mobile devices. Colline Integrated Security Services offers repair and installation services for all varieties of CCTV systems in New Jersey.
Types of CCTV Systems
Analog Cameras & DVR Systems – Analog cameras use standard coax cable to transmit video. For decades, this was the standard for CCTV. These are typically lower resolution, although newer technologies, such as HDCVI, allow for HD video to be used over the legacy infrastructure.
A digital video recorder (DVR) is a device that allows for the recording of video in a digital format on a hard drive. Today’s DVRs have the ability to view and playback video over the internet using smartphone apps and client software.
Colline Integrated Security Services provides repair and installation services for most manufacturers, including:
- Clinton Electronics – Throughout the years, Clinton Electronics has been evolving. Yet its focus on quality service has always remained the same. It continually collects and analyzes an immense amount of industry data, making its products top of the line in the industry.
- Gen IV Technology – With 40 years of experience in the security industry, Gen IV Technology offers three classes of DVR technology, from small business to commercial and enterprise solutions.
- Samsung – Samsung video surveillance products utilize industry-leading technologies to create definitive picture quality. It offers every product a consumer will need to create a comprehensive security system in his or her home or business.
- Pelco – Pelco produces the broadest and most respected offering of IP and analog video surveillance systems in the security industry. It offers security cameras to meet every customer’s needs. Its cameras are designed to address the requirements of any application and any lighting environment they meet.
Covert Cameras – Covert cameras and systems are installed in hidden locations or disguised as everyday objects, allowing them to strategically monitor predetermined points of interest. With a hidden camera system, businesses and homes can add an extra degree of reassurance and protection for their facilities, allowing for concealed surveillance in the event of an intrusion. Colline Integrated Security Services is equipped to install and service the following hidden cameras and systems:
- KJB Security – KJB products are known for allowing their users to see, hear, track, and protect during any harmful situation that may arise. Best known for its exclusive SleuthGear brand products, the company develops the best in security and surveillance solutions.
- Sperry West – Sperry West has become the first choice of customers for quality covert cameras and video surveillance kits. Its kits have been used by many of the world’s largest companies including the U.S. military branches, the U.S. government, medical facilities, schools and many more.
IP/Megapixel Cameras – IP/megapixel cameras record content in ultra-high resolution, and are normally installed with a NVR (Network Video Recorder). These cameras can help in demanding, emergency situations where the user needs to identify objects, persons, or license plates. The latest models include features such as on-board storage, audio in and out, built-in analytics, and multiple video streams. Colline Integrated Security Services repairs, maintains and installs IP/megapixel cameras from these, plus many other, manufacturers:
Network Video Recorder (NVR) Solutions – A network video recorder is a software program and/or device which records footage from IP cameras onto hard drives, cloud storage, and/or network-attached storage. This allows for easy archiving if the footage needs to be accessed in the future.
Hybrid Video Recorders (HVR) – Hybrid video recorders are capable of recording both IP and analog cameras in a single unit. They are excellent solutions for those looking to slowly make the change to IP cameras while keeping their existing analog cameras. When an analog camera dies, they can replace it with an IP/Megapixel camera.
Remote Internet Video Solutions – Remote internet video solutions allow a user to monitor surveillance of a secured area from a remote location, 24/7. These systems allow access to real-time video surveillance feeds when off-site.
Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Solutions (Standalone) – Digital video recorders allow users to record video data in a digital format, which can then be accessed by the user at a later time. Standalone DVRs are made for a specific amount of analog cameras; usually 4, 8, 16, or 32 channels. Colline Integrated Security Services repairs, maintains and installs standalone DVR systems made by the following manufacturers:
PC-based DVR Solutions – PC-based DVR solutions are simply DVRs that are built around either a Windows or Linux-based computer. PC-based DVRs are generally much more powerful than standalone systems because they utilize the same components found in high-performance gaming or server computer systems. They are easily upgraded to accommodate additional cameras or storage requirements.
Network Video Storage and Archiving – Network video storage is simply an array of hard drives that can be accessed either on a local area network, or off-site via an internet connection. Another name for these is “cloud” storage or a Storage-Area Network (SAN).
Wireless Video – Wireless video still contains the ability to record video, without the hassle of wires for the video recording systems. Because the devices are wireless, they can be placed in almost any location the user requests, as long as a power source is available. Colline Integrated Security Services repairs, maintains and installs wireless systems made by the following manufacturers:
- Videocomm Technologies – VideoComm, a market leader in wireless video transmission technologies, creates top shelf security solutions. Its product systems can either serve a single camera over a few feet, all the way up to multi-camera systems covering large areas.
- EnGenius Tech – With its Neutron, Electron, and Personal Cloud series, EnGenius Tech provides customers with top of the line wireless video solutions for home or business.
- AvaLAN Wireless – AvaLAN carries all wireless products for tech-savy consumers. It provides everything from digital signage devices to access control devices. Its wireless video solution products are considered to be top of the line by users.
Pan, Tilt, Zoom (PTZ) Cameras – PTZ cameras are security cameras that can move around to follow certain areas of the secure building or home. These cameras can zoom in and out, pan from left to right and tilt up and down to maximize security of the area that is being recorded. The best way to utilize PTZs is to have an employee or security guard operate them. However, most are also capable of programming specific patterns and tours, making PTZs useful for places without guards.
Infrared & Thermal Night Vision Cameras – Infrared and thermal night vision cameras are ways to physically see surroundings when little to no light is present in the environment.
Infrared cameras use the infrared spectrum to illuminate objects in the dark. Most cameras today are dual-functioning; by day they are color cameras and by night, they switch to black and white and turn on built-in IR LEDs. There are many different types of IR cameras, ranging from basic eyeball domes to bullet cameras with IR ranges reaching up to 900 feet. There are also separate infrared illuminators which provide a much larger area of illumination, and better IR quality.
A thermal camera is basically a heat sensor that is capable of detecting tiny differences in temperature, which then collects the infrared radiation from objects in the scene, and creates an electronic image based on information about the temperature differences they give off. The latest and best thermal cameras are very advanced, showing an almost perfectly detailed scene in complete darkness.
Colline Integrated Security Services repairs, maintains and installs infrared & thermal night vision cameras made by most manufacturers, including:
- RayLED – RayLED specializes in infrared, thermal lighting and night vision. They provide their customers with top of the line devices that allow users to see through minimal lighting situations.
- FLIR Security Pro – FLIR security products are known for their high definition quality, easy installation and superior performance. They provide a security solution for every application from small business security to long-range border surveillance.
CCTV Installation Services
Colline Integrated Security Services provides CCTV system replacement and installation services for the following CCTV manufacturers and brands:
- Gen IV Technology – Gen IV Technology video security products include network cameras, analog cameras, pan/tilt/zoom cameras and many more. With over 40 years of experience, Gen IV Technology offers quality products at an unmatched value.
- Vivotek – Established in 2000, Viviotek has quickly become a leading manufacturer in the network video surveillance industry. They philosophy consists of integrity, care, and innovation and their products reflect the words that they live by. They offer a comprehensive product line including NVR, video receivers, and network cameras.
- Dahua – Dahua Technology USA brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. With the world’s second-largest market share, according to a 2015 IHS report, Dahua’s surveillance solutions, from award-winning cameras to video management software, deliver unparalleled quality, reliability, and stability.