Our licensed, bonded technicians specialize in the design and development of keyed, keyless, high-security or cylinder systems. We can tailor a security solution to fit both your budget and your requirements.
We offer 24/7 emergency service to assist you with property lockouts and other emergency locksmith services, as well as emergency safe openings and combo changes.
Colline Integrated Security Services’ comprehensive locksmith services include:
Key/Keyless Products & Locksmith Services – Bridgewater, NJ
When it comes to key or keyless products, Colline Integrated Security Services has everything your home or business will ever need. Protection of the greatest strength is our number one priority as well as our commitment to every customer. We deal with facilities, establishments, and residences with the utmost attention to detailed safety solutions.
Our key and keyless products and locksmith services include:
- Lock & key systems – lock & key work together to ensure the door is secure.
- Master key systems – one main key created to open a number of locks.
- Restricted key systems – access only possible with use of authorized keys.
- Mortise locks & padlocks – locks requiring a custom in-door component.
- Door knobs & deadbolts – a combination handle & lock system.
- Time-delay locks – locks that can be controlled via remote timer.
- High-security locks – locks that offer cutting edge, industry-leading safety.
- Electronic locking hardware – a locking device that operates with low-voltage electric.
- Cam locks – locks that incorporate a tab that is turned to lock the device.
- Cabinet & furniture locks – locks that help to secure doors on cabinets & furniture.
- Switch locks – a fastener used to secure and maintain the position of a switch.
- Combination locks – locks that require a code to unlock.
- Lock rekeying – service involving a lock being changed so that another key may operate it.
- Programmable locking systems – allows the user to program the locking/unlocking time.
- Electromechanical locks – locks utilizing a remote-controlled electronic system.
- Office equipment locks – a simple desk or cabinet lock that uses a tab turn to secure.
- Key cabinets – a cabinet that holds several keys for use by various personnel.
- Window bars – bars installed on the outside of a window to prevent window entry.
- Pushbutton systems – door handles that requiring a button code to gain entry.
- Bell & buzzer systems – allows residents to communicate and grant access to visitors outside who are seeking entry.
- Decorative hardware – specialized handles that add to the aesthetic appeal of the door.
- Standalone programmable locks – locks that control basic security level doors, easily programmed to add/delete individual users.
- Wireless access locking systems – lock systems able to operate properly without wires.
Locksmith Services for Exit Devices – Bridgewater, NJ
A successful emergency evacuation from your business or facility depends on the steps you take ahead of time. The exit devices can be the determining factor in a dangerous situation or a safe exit.
Colline Integrated Security Services offers the installation and locksmith services for a variety of exit devices to help your business be prepared. Our tested solutions provide business owners peace of mind, and patrons a safe passage should an emergency need arise.
We provide installation, repair and locksmith services for the following exit products & devices:
- Panic bars – bars that help release locking mechanisms when force is added, allowing a door to easily be opened during a state of emergency.
- Electronic exit devices – an electronic door handle that controls the opening and closing of the door.
- Mortise & surface exit devices – a locking device that includes two locking components (most frequently used in apartment housing).
- High-security exit devices – devices preferred for high security commercial buildings.
- Emergency exit devices – devices requiring minimal effort to allow an easy emergency exit.
- Fire exit devices – devices that allow easy emergency exit, which can also be programmed to activate a fire alarm when opened.
- Delayed egress systems – systems that prevent doors from being opened for a short period of time (most common in hospitals).
Locksmith Services for Door Closers – Bridgewater, NJ
Door closers help increase efficiency and assist in closing doors throughout your business or office space. Colline Integrated Security Services is the premier choice for providing installation, repair and locksmith services for a variety of systems. Door closers can be integrated into a number of systems through floor, surface-mounted, or concealed installation. Colline Integrated Security Services provides the following types of door closers for your space:
- Surface-mounted door closers – latches attached to the top of the door which assist in the door’s opening & closing.
- Concealed door closers – latches that remain concealed within the door, which assist in the door’s opening & closing.
- Floor closers – components installed on the floor below the door to regulate the door’s opening & closing.
Key & Keyless Products Available From Colline Integrated Security Services – Bridgewater, NJ
Colline Integrated Security Services provides top-rated key and keyless locking solutions for residential and commercial customers, including security solutions for the following manufacturers and brands: